For the sake of the collection and the safety, During a visit to the museum the following conditions apply:
1. Objects as large (rug)bags and umbrellas are not allowed in the exhibition rooms. You can hand it to a temporary storage at a museum employee.
2. The museum building is processed asbestos and the plants do not meet today's standards. During the stay in the museum, the visitor must follow the instructions and directions of the museum staff.
3. When instructions or directions of the museum staff are not followed, the visitor can be denied further access to the museum. Without entitlement to reimbursement of the admission fee.
4. Photography is only permitted for personal use. Flash is prohibited. Commercial photography is only permitted after prior appointment.
5. The Pets are not allowed, with the exception of a registered servicedog.
6. It is not allowed to own packed (alcoholic) using alcohol and / or comestibles.
7. During the opening is not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages in the museum. Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the museum.
8. The museum has a limited capacity for conservation of the museum building. The visitor's stay in the museum at your own risk.